loader image

Zxho BCSO Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs BCSO Submissions Zxho BCSO Application

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zxho
    Participant

BCSO
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, makes up the executive branch of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Orlando King
    Discord Username: Zxho#6089
    Steam ID: 76561198976600072
    Time within the community: Less than a week

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: Yes, I have been LSPD Lieutenant on Mucked RP and Better Pixels and it just wasn't as entertaining as phoenix would be if I
    Joined this department. It also had modders, hackers and bad RP and nothing was took seriously
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 90-100%

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I have chosen your department over SAST and LSPD because I enjoy working within the County but also the city if needed.
    BCSO is Primarily County but if extra officers are needed in the city BCSO go there. I also chose BCSO because my brother
    Morgan Wallis works with you and I haven't seen him in years and we had a great childhood together and i think us as
    partners fighting crime we can stop whoever we want no matter the situation. I will also set a good reputation on BCSO and
    help you as much as possible.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I think i am a good candidate as I went to collage for 3 years to learn Law and enforcement and Public services. I also think I
    am a good candidate because i take everything seriously but can have a laugh when the times right. I also take everything I
    need in and always make sure I'm up to date on all reports/files. I also love to help out the community. I always see people
    speed within the city and feel the urge to pull them over but then I remember I'm not a officer so I cant do much except to
    tell them to slow down. I also help PD as much as possible so I report as many things as possible but if I'm a officer I can
    stop the crime as best to my ability without having to make either a 311 or 911 call.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Weekdays: everyday 4PM-9PM
    Weekends: 12PM-9PM
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

I have great Knowledge of the 10 codes. This would help because if I don’t know the 10 codes it causes great error as if I say
    I’m responding to a 10-17 Pacific Bank when I’m doing a 10-38 (routine traffic stop) I would get 4-5 officers pulling up on my
    10-20 over someone running a red light. It also helps as I can give precise radio calls without stutters and time wasted as every
    second on radio is worth the time so if your stuttering and wasting time that could be someone saying they are being shot at and
    result in a officer being downed and could lead to death.

My greatest weakness has to be writing reports. I can write them but it takes some time but I would start to improve over
    time as I would get used to it. This may limit me a little bit as it means I’m not patrolling but I can then gather evidence
    if they took it to court and the judge can see what happened and the evidence we have can prove they was guilty.

I have great accuracy with guns, I usually practice every few days to keep on top of it. I also have great driving skills which
    means i can keep up with pursuits and not loose suspects.

I feel like personality is more important as you can defuse situations but you would also need a gun just in case they don’t
    attempted to defuse the situation but I would have a lethal in hand in big scenes such as Vangellico. I would attempted to defuse
    the situation without a shootout or any weapons being used with my voice and persuasive personality before I turn to weapons.

Also thanks for reading,

Orlando King

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

SkizzyKicks
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Application accepted
    Thank you so much for applying to be part of the sheriff department. On behalf of Blaine County Sheriff’s Department, I’m pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.
    So what’s next? At your convenience, post in the Sherriff chat when you’ll be available for the next step: In-Game interview by me, or someone in Command.
    If you’re to progress after the interview, you will successfully be enrolled into BCSD as a Deputy Cadet.
    At that point, it will be your responsibility to contact a FTO through the Sheriff’s discussion channel in Discord, letting them know a head of time when to expect you in to to start your Stage training, until it is completed. Please be patient! A FTO will respond, and take you on ride-along’s and show you the ropes.
    The 3 stages of training are as follows:
    Phase 1: Ride-Along Phase
    Phase 2: Ride-Along Phase with Radio Callouts
    Phase 3: Solo Cleared
    TAKE TIME to read over documents in the BCSD Document hub. It is required to know the things you’ll read, and really helpful in your learning process.
    (You’ll receive the Document hub once finished In-Game interview)
    Chief Deputy ~ Jake Foley</p>

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by SkizzyKicks.
    SkizzyKicks
    Participant

Application accepted
    Thank you so much for applying to be part of the sheriff department. On behalf of Blaine County Sheriff’s Department, I’m pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.
    So what’s next? At your convenience, post in the Sherriff chat when you’ll be available for the next step: In-Game interview by me, or someone in Command.
    If you’re to progress after the interview, you will successfully be enrolled into BCSD as a Deputy Cadet.
    At that point, it will be your responsibility to contact a FTO through the Sheriff’s discussion channel in Discord, letting them know a head of time when to expect you in to to start your Stage training, until it is completed. Please be patient! A FTO will respond, and take you on ride-along’s and show you the ropes.
    The 3 stages of training are as follows:
    Phase 1: Ride-Along Phase
    Phase 2: Ride-Along Phase with Radio Callouts
    Phase 3: Solo Cleared
    TAKE TIME to read over documents in the BCSD Document hub. It is required to know the things you’ll read, and really helpful in your learning process.
    (You’ll receive the Document hub once finished In-Game interview)
    Chief Deputy ~ Jake Foley

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login