loader image

ZachBaer1 Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions ZachBaer1 Mechanic Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ZachBaer1
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Tom Tom
    Discord Username: Zach Baer#4238
    Steam ID: 76561197960287930
    Time within the community: 6 months +

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: I have been a mechanic in prior time with avalanche and have been a mechanic in prior cities and for a total of like 1 year of rp as a mechanic and a towing person.
    Previously Applied: Yes and got accepted in prior tense
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: Ill be a mechanic for most part since I am part of the lost mc!

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: I want to join the mechanical field due to the fact of it being packed full of rp and the interactions within each other and it always puts rp with my stream and it will also help out other people in the city if they have an active person that is able to be a mechanic
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: I have very good communication skills and then I also work well with others.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: everyday for like 4-8 hours..
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

Thank you 😀

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

M.Snow
    Keymaster

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Please contact the @Interview team via discord for an interview. You must attend an interview to progress to the next step.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login