Yumi Chu LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Yumi Chu LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

LSPD
      The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
      Character Name: Xiao Yaksha
      Discord Username: โฆYแตคโ‚˜แตขโ‚–โ‚’Cโ‚•แตคโฆ#0001
      Steam ID: 76561198974342848
      Time within the community: 6 months +

Law Enforcement Information
      Law Enforcement Experience: I never have been a police officer but I do watch some on twitch and YouTube if this is what the question is asking~
      Previously Applied: Nope
      C/S Ban: Yes
      Time on Duty: If this is all my chacters then 50% 50% but if its just the one that's applying then most likely 90% 10%

Applicant Questions
      Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I think its a new fun expericane and i really think it could be something really fun for me and the city so more crims and do stuff. I will also do my best too bring some fun RP for the PD, CIVS, And CRIMS.
      What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I can bring some fun and i will be an extra asset too all my other fellow officers and hope too be of great help too this city too keep it safe and clean~
      How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: everyday LMFAO usually 3 PM – 12am+
      RP experience: 1-6 months
      Additional comments?:

im not sure how much i should type for each question thingy but hopefully this will do LMFAO hope you have a great day reading my horrible English and i hope that i will be a great cop

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Approved Please Reach out to higher command to set up an interview

Cpt. Tebo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP ยฉ 2022ย  โ€ขย  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.