loader image

WraithUK LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions WraithUK LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    WraithUK
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: John McClane
    Discord Username: WraithUK#7819
    Steam ID: 76561198172014746
    Time within the community: 1 weeks

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: Yes ive been in different cities as a Police officer working with the community to make sure that the city is safe and no criminals will over come/ rules this loving city
    Previously Applied: No i have not
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 90% Police 10% Civilian

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I want to make sure that this city and its rules are keeping everyone around safe and sound i do not wish anyone to be harm by criminals that think they own this city we are peacekeepers governed by the state to make sure city is safe
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: Loyalty, honour and respect to everyone im a kind hearted soul but if someone breaks the law they must do there time
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 3 hours 6 days a week
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

I would like to say that i know that this application is shortish but i want to let you know that i want to keep making new friends and continue giving people a smile and cheering other up but also have fun whilst doing this job otherwise it turns into a chore so i hope to speak to you soon and as always John McClane over and out

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Eve
    Participant

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Please get with Amy McGregor 01-C on discord to set up an in-game interview.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login