loader image

vKin Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions vKin Mechanic Application

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by vKin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    vKin
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Kiin Xuu
    Discord Username: vKin#7883
    Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198979117372/
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: None
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: Yes
    Time on Duty: 75% Mechanic 25% CIV

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: I want to be a Mechanic because I enjoy helping others and I feel like helping other people by tuning up their cars and upgrading them would not only be good for them but be good for me too.
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: Helping the community by working on cars and getting their upgrades them as soon as possible.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Everyday from 5:30 to 9:30
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

Always wanted to be a mechanic and own my own mechanic shop where people could come and work for me and I can do tune ups for other people

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login