VIPER_R34 Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions VIPER_R34 Mechanic Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mechanic
      Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
      Character Name: Brian Spelner
      Discord Username: VIPER_R34#1982
      Steam ID: 76561198310650275
      Time within the community: 1-6 months

Mechanic Information
      Mechanic Experience: i was working at Import customs before the owners got banned
      Previously Applied: yes
      C/S Ban: No
      Time on Duty: 90%

Applicant Questions
      Why do you want to join Mechanics?: well i used to work at import customs before it got dismembered and currently i would like to own my own shop
      What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: a new mechanic shop in the city that may help with the recent handling update as well as from what i remember there isnt many or any mech shops still open that i remember
      How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: around 4-5 days a week not for sure though but i will have a person to help fill in at other times if that can be done
      RP experience: 1-3 years
      Additional comments?:

i really do hope this gets accepted because the city really does need a new mech shop and i can help with that there is a shop that is in the server that i would love to have and i think it might bring life back to the car scene in the city

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Application has been approved and interview has been conducted.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.