loader image

VIPER_R34 Luxury Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Luxury Dealer Submissions VIPER_R34 Luxury Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    VIPER_R34
    Participant

ARP Luxury Dealership
    ARP Luxury Dealership is dedicated to supplying the best products and services within our industry, as a part of our commitment to the Los Santo’s area to create an exceptional purchasing experience.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Brian Spelner
    Discord Username: VIPER_R34#1982
    Steam ID: 76561198310650275
    Time within the community: Less than a week

ARP Luxury Dealership Information
    Dealership Experience: i have owned a second hand dealership on other servers for about id say 50ish hours
    Previously Applied: no
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 100% civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the ARP Luxury Dealership?: there isnt much in the way of dealers other than the automated one this is a chance to open up some jobs for other people and opens up some more interesting interactions.
    What value can you bring as a ARP Luxury Dealer?: i will be aiming to supply people with fresh imports that they can buy and/or if they have a car they want to sell they can bring it by and i can buy it from them or put it up for auction and more with time.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: almost everyday so far but for later safe to say at least once every other day from around 9-10 pm GMT+3 till around 1-2AM GMT+3
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

due to the lack of times i can be on if i can be accepted i can hire an associate that will cover some of the times i am not on.
    i am also looking forward to talking to some of you if you have any questions regarding this because i feel this will be very fun and something new to the city

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login