Valor EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions Valor EMS Application

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

EMS
      provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and inju21red and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
      Character Name: Jaren Reese
      Discord Username: Valor#7163
      Steam ID: 76561198123484539
      How long have you been in the community?: I've been in the community for a while and in the discord server. Due to my leave to go to army basic training and PCS to a new change of station I've been out of the loop for a while.
      How much RP experience do you have? I have a good amount of RP experience. Like I said in the prior parts of the application I've been doing military stuff for a decent amount of time and have been really time crunched and finally things have opened up again.
      Have you ever been banned? No

EMS Information
      Is this your main character? Yes
      Criminal affiliations.: No
      What previous experience do you have within EMS? I don't have a lot of EMS experience in game, I have a lot of EMS experience out of game due to being EMS IRL. But I'm always willing to learn to improve myself and the service I'm apart of.
      Have you previously applied to EMS? No , I haven't.

Applicant Questions
      Why do you want to join EMS? I want to join EMS because I find it the most interesting thing I could possibly do in an RP server. I love everything that deals with EMS. I plan on having EMS as my career choice after I eventually get out of the Army. I want to be able to provide a realistic and interactive RP experience for myself and other people within the server.
      Why should you be chosen over other applicants? I should be chosen over other applicants because I bring an overall very professional and dedicated attitude to the server. I want to provide everyone with the best RP experience that they can get out of any RP on FiveM. I have prior IRL experience as EMS and I have a strong military background that brings a lot of discipline and professionalism to my character and the server.
      What value can you bring as a EMS? I can bring a number of different things to EMS from a professional attitude to IRL experiences as EMS. I will always strive to become the best RP player I can be but also the best medical personnel to the server. That comes from learning and training to improve my EMS and RP skills to teaching and showing people different things I've learned and having a great experience for myself and the members of the server.
      Estimated time on server that you’ll be on duty: 70% EMS and 30% Civ

Additional comments?:

Thank you for taking the time to read this application. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on discord @Valor#7163 or any other platform. Once again, thank you.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Thank you for expressing interest in Avalanche RP’s EMS Department. This application has been accepted, and you will be reached out to by either myself or one of my colleagues.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.