loader image

TPG CRONIC Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions TPG CRONIC Mechanic Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TPG CRONIC
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Charles Lee
    Discord Username: TPG CRONIC 1417
    Steam ID: 76561198818181510
    Time within the community: 6 months +

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: worked on my own vehicles i know most about classics and moto vehicles so im fairily familier with the parts and there purpose
    Previously Applied: yes im currently a mech but would like to apply for ownership of bennys
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 50% police/50 mech/civ%

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: id like to see the forum drive area become more of a social hub ud also like to pair bennys with a car washing buisness
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: my time dedication to the people of avalanche county no job to small or too big also my deddication to the role of mechanic
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: i play daily for 6-12 hours depending on schedual
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

n/a

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

M.Snow
    Keymaster

APPLICATION DENIED

This app is over a month old, please feel free to resubmit it. Thanks for applying and your attempt.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login