loader image

Touge0 Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions Touge0 Mechanic Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Touge0
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Freddie Tyrone
    Discord Username: Touge0 🔰#1385
    Steam ID: 76561199039236808
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: I have other experiences on different servers in car-related jobs and have experience with cars and have been brought up around cars and mechanics via my dad and brother both interested in cars like jdm and other things so I know what to look for on a car when something goes wrong
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 50% mehcanic 50% civ or include or merge them both

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: As i love cars and vehicles so I think the job will fit me well I love the server so I want to merge both together
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: I have good communication skills with people and love meeting new people and to help out everyone that I can I have a vivid understanding of cars and believe the job will fit me well in the city
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Mostly everyday UK times after 3 pm
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

thank you for taking the time to read this 🙂

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login