loader image

Tony Real Estate Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs RealEstate Submissions Tony Real Estate Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

Real Estate
    Drive around in style with your very own company car, showing off some of the best luxury homes, stores, and offices to the high-class people of Los Santos.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Antonio
    Discord Username: MTwiz#2119
    Steam ID: 76561198063826206
    Time within the community: Less than a week

Real Estate Information
    Real Estate Experience: I have a keen interest, I have also changed houses six times and have been renting my own house for 1,5 years now. I am used to viewings and talking to people.
    Previously Applied: no
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 20% Dealership 80% CIV

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Real Estate Offic?: I want to have an income from something that I enjoy
    What value can you bring as a Real Estate?: I'm good with people and have their best intrests in mind. I am good at doing research and helpful by nature
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 1-2 hours daily and 3-5 hours in the weekends
    RP experience: 1-2 weeks
    Additional comments?:

<3

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Kam
    Participant

Check your DMs on discord to set up an interview at your earliest convenience 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login