loader image

toasteroff Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions toasteroff Mechanic Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    toasteroff
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Luke Toast
    Discord Username: Toaster Off#7667
    Steam ID: 76561198337307731
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: I only have experience of a mid level mech just doing mods for people really and also doing car pick ups.
    Previously Applied: I haven't previously applied.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 90% Mech 10% Civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: i want to join Mechanics because i truly love to help people while getting my hands dirty but taking the time to make the customer happy. Its a great job to meet new people and to have some rp with others laughs and jokes but also take my job serious at the end of the day to make customers happy.
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: I value the job as a mech I do and also the happiness of the customer !
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 5 days/ 30 hours maybe 40
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

Xoxo
    ~Toaster Off (Luke Toast)

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login