loader image

TeXsRooTBeeR BCSO Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs BCSO Submissions TeXsRooTBeeR BCSO Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    TeXsRooTBeeR
    Participant

BCSO
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, makes up the executive branch of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Mark O'Connor
    Discord Username: TeXsRooTBeeR#3549
    Steam ID: 76561198975715881
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I have previous experience in LEO has being sheriff, doing FTO work, investigation, and also running a fish and wildlife subdivision.
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 50% police 50% lawyer

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: To help fix low numbers and give a hand from my previous experience running a SO
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I have over 8 months of LEO rp under my belt and know how to train people and things of that short
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 40-50 hrs with 5-6 days a week
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

none at this time

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login