loader image

Taco Shop on 870

Home Forums Community Business Applications Taco Shop on 870

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ernest Nighthawk
    Participant

Hi I would love to inquire/apply to be the Taco Shop on 870s owner/manager. I have been working there a while and believe it has great potential as both a place for citizens to get a place to eat but also a great hangout spot and event area. Id like to personally take on the Taco shop with the idea of also running events there and in the car park behind it. From Karaoke and open mic nights inside all the way to high end car shows and fireworks displays outside. I would also then interview new employees, go through orientation with them and make sure we’re giving the city the best service we can. Under my ownership Id also like to try and broker deals between local farmers and hunters to one day maybe buy supplies directly from them, thus helping the cities economy overall and providing our customers with more variety in food and drinks. I feel we could make this a new hub for all citizens alike with a little bit of hard work.

I have been trying to find out who the current owners of the shop are but it seems they arent very hands on so I thought this may be an appropriate time to see if they were interested in moving it on to a new owner who can give it the love it needs.

I would also be very happy to help redecorate it myself and talk to the city council in regards to proposed ideas for the future around the Taco shop regarding economic changes, events and anything else they may want to discuss.

All The Best

Ernest Nighthawk

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login