loader image

SymbioticTTV Real Estate Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs RealEstate Submissions SymbioticTTV Real Estate Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Austin Moretti
    Participant

Real Estate
    Drive around in style with your very own company car, showing off some of the best luxury homes, stores, and offices to the high-class people of Los Santos.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Austin Moretti
    Discord Username: Symbio#7582
    Steam ID: 76561198149281781
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Real Estate Information
    Real Estate Experience: I do not have much experience with real estate, however I am a prestigious business man within Los Santos, as well as a awarded lawyer.
    Previously Applied: I have not previously applied.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 50% Lawyer 50% Real Estate

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Real Estate Offic?: I would like to join real estate, as I'm a business man, and i also know most of the properties around Los Santos. Being a real estate agent, will allow me to be busy in the mornings, as cases in the morning are quite rare.
    What value can you bring as a Real Estate?: My value that I am able to bring would be, I am an avid businessman, I enjoy helping people out in the city, and am amazing at paperwork, photography, and things that would be needed.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I am in the city almost every day, Monday through Friday, ill be in the city anytime after 4pm est. Saturday and Sunday I am usually on all day.
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

Mainly doing this, as i know a lot of people in the city, are looking to purchases houses, and this will give me something to do, if i do not have cases as a lawyer. Also, will allow me to help people and the staff (as Dawson and Eve are the only estate agents at the moment.) out in the city.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Eve
    Keymaster

Currently unable to process your request – please speak with me at your convenience via discord for further details. Thank you

– Eve

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login