loader image

Swansonyeet LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Swansonyeet LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Swansonyeet
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Dick Swanson
    Discord Username: SenpapiUwU#3091
    Steam ID: 76561198198618866
    Time within the community: 6 months +

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I was a Sergeant/Detective way back in Redemption and have been an officer in multiple cities in between then.
    Previously Applied: In Avalanche no I have not.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: at least 50/50 I generally dont make a lot of friends in the crime scene so I kinda stick to cop

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: The police RP is just really fun, I enjoy working with a team of people and would really like to work towards getting a detective role to push the RP of investigations and pursuing leads rather than every scene turning into a shootout.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I am a hard worker and push great RP. I am a great team member and can easily work with others and give any type of advice or help that I can.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I can play on average 4 days a week all the way up to everyday. I average at least 3 to 4 hours a day unless I have work, my current job takes me out of city a lot and I can be gone for a week or two at a time or even just 2 days.
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

I look forward to getting a reply I do hope my application is appealing and grabs your attention, If you would like any information about my priors some of the people I rp’d with in the past are Saha and Defiant Reaper and they may be able to speak well of me.

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

DefiantReaper

Approved please reach out to LSPD Command for interview

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login