loader image

spidergirnder48 Luxury Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Luxury Dealer Submissions spidergirnder48 Luxury Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    spidergirnder48
    Participant

ARP Luxury Dealership
    ARP Luxury Dealership is dedicated to supplying the best products and services within our industry, as a part of our commitment to the Los Santo’s area to create an exceptional purchasing experience.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: jamal black
    Discord Username: Blixky#8362
    Steam ID: 76561197960287930
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

ARP Luxury Dealership Information
    Dealership Experience: i was second dealer at a dealer Ship but that city was destroyd.
    Previously Applied: no.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: i will be on when people need me.

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the ARP Luxury Dealership?: becuease it look funny u know intresting i want to be a car salesman in my head. and i got experience
    What value can you bring as a ARP Luxury Dealer?: professionalism dealers salesman and an active one!
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: All days a week mostly, Im in central Europe time so I will be on during the earlier hours. but around 1-2 hours per day.
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

no

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login