SpeedframeTTV LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions SpeedframeTTV LSPD Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: John Howard
    Discord Username: Speedframe#5817
    Steam ID: 76561198075136404
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I have a long previous history with law enforcement in other cities ranging from highway patrol to SWAT. I have gone through the ranks making it to chief of police, head of the SWAT team, etc. Throughout my time in other cities I have spent a large portion of that as an LEO. My law enforcement experience extends further than that as well since I have been in a law enforcement role in many other places before the current format was available. Citylife, altislife, etc.
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: Yes
    Time on Duty: 50% police 50% civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I want to join the police force because I see a large opportunity with the city and I just think the more officers available to be on duty would vastly improve the times of "boredom" in the city. I believe my extensive background in a LEO role would be great to have on the force to bring new perspective and experience to the team.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: With my experience as an officer I believe I can bring great value as in other cities I lead the SWAT team which required tactical training and driving training. On top of that I have extensive driving experience which is great for high speed chases. With my 5+ years in and around this role I believe I can bring a lot to the force and help out around this city.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 5 days a week/ 3-6 hrs per day.
    5pm CST or after throughout the week and anytime on weekends.
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

N/A

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.