loader image

SpazzGC8 Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions SpazzGC8 Mechanic Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SpazzGC8
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Benjamin Blanco
    Discord Username: PoppaSmooch#6486
    Steam ID: 76561199026403850
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: i have been working for a mechanic here in this city for a week and one other city for 2 or 3 months
    Previously Applied: no this would be my first
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 30% Civ 70% Mechanic BUT if more time if needed

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: i have and always been in mechanics field. working on cars is a passion of mine that i wish to still continue, in the city as is the same for me IRL . having some experience in city and IRL experience i feel can be very useful in ways of understanding and speaking to get a better and good experience in RP
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: i am very very motivated and enjoy talking and getting the RP going and flowing to have the best experience for the community when the come by the shop
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: normal hrs are from 3 PM to around 12 AM EST Tuesday – Saturday

Sunday-Monday can range from 8 AM to 2AM being all day and even have been Sundays that ive been in the city all night into monday and still getting off at 12 am monday, so very much so the hrs fluctuate from 35 to 60 hrs weekly
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

i am whilling to keep putting my front foot forward and work for the community rather than in it, ANY information please please dont be shy to ask, i believe i can bring an enjoyable experience to Avalanche having such a position

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

GOOD LUCK!!!!! ❤❤❤

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login