Sophie Bu // Lu Bu EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions Sophie Bu // Lu Bu EMS Application

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

EMS
      provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and inju26red and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
      Character Name: Sophie BU
      Discord Username: FluffyPuffyNut 🍕#5368
      Steam ID: 76561198040957165
      How long have you been in the community?: i can not remember now it been that long
      How much RP experience do you have? Too much i really should get a life
      Have you ever been banned? No

EMS Information
      Is this your main character? Yes
      What previous experience do you have within EMS? Chief of medical on Mog and VB to other servers and been roleplaying as EMS on many servers and on armer3
      Have you previously applied to EMS? nope

Applicant Questions
      Why do you want to join EMS? i love the team behind EMS and Sophie needs a Temp job she wants to learn medic so if anyone in Comfy cafe gets hurt she will know how t help them if there bleeding how to slow it down for EMS to turn up or burns to treat them to prevent damage so forth
      Why should you be chosen over other applicants? i believe Sophie is a hard worker and is willing to learn as well as give her thoughts on things if needed
      What value can you bring as a EMS? I'm hardworking, cute and i lission, i try my very best to bring the best RP I can to people
      Estimated time on server that you’ll be on duty: This is my main so a lot

Additional comments?:

Sophie is cute you should hire her also have a recommendation from the previous employer

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Thank you for applying to Avalanche Emergency Medical Services. This application has been approved and either myself or one of my associates will reach out to you in regard to an interview. Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.