loader image

skyecrusher Luxury Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Luxury Dealer Submissions skyecrusher Luxury Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    skyecrusher
    Participant

ARP Luxury Dealership
    ARP Luxury Dealership is dedicated to supplying the best products and services within our industry, as a part of our commitment to the Los Santo’s area to create an exceptional purchasing experience.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Revenue Y'Engine
    Discord Username: skyecrusher#1426
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:192349446
    Time within the community: 6 months +

ARP Luxury Dealership Information
    Dealership Experience: I do not have any previous experience unfortunately.
    Previously Applied: I have not.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: around 25%, usually depending on demand (similar to realtors) If someone asks on discord or twitter ill fly in as that character.

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the ARP Luxury Dealership?: I enjoy interactions between me and other people, and i feel like the dealership is the best option for that. I will have interactions with other people, and they will be able to get their cars, at a good price. I like the dealership, its location, and everything about the job.
    What value can you bring as a ARP Luxury Dealer?: I would like to think, that I would uplift the overall atmosphere of the dealership, as I tend to crack jokes, and like to greet new people. I am good at bartering for prices, and I am pretty active, so they wouldn't have to wait long to.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I play almost every single day, and about 6-8 hours a day depending on my schedule for the days. I'm very active in the community and its events.
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

I enjoy the interaction between players, instead of just the constant grind. I love the interactions between new people especially, and getting someone their first car / first supercar. I feel that this is the prime role for that type of gameplay.
    I have experience of roleplay on other games, while not direct experience, i feel it does carry over somewhat, but in terms of this server, I’ve been active for about 6 months, including the previous season.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login