loader image

skyecrusher LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions skyecrusher LSPD Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    skyecrusher
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Paul Blart
    Discord Username: skyecrusher#1426
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:192349446
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I do not have any experience within law enforcement. I do however have experience has ems and they work closely together.
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: it depends. If there are little to no police, than police, if there are too many police too many ems, than i will be on crim. if there are too many police too many crim i will be on ems. if there is too much of all i will probably be on police

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: There are not many police on the server leading to the people not having much to do. I will hope to be able to be active so that everyone has a more engaging time roleplaying.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I am on every day, and for multiple hours a day. The value i can bring is constant laughs, and a good sense of justice. I am looking to becoming a lenient cop in the sense that i won't break everyones back just because, but i want people to enjoy their time on the server and through their interactions with law enforcement.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: almost every single day, probably every single day, for around 4-7 hours and on fridays longer(same with saturdays). around 2:00PM mt standard time to around 10:00PM (about 6-8 hours because i'm in the middle of my last semester for school.)
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login