loader image

SkizzyKicks LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions SkizzyKicks LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SkizzyKicks
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Jake Foley
    Discord Username: SkizzyKicks#4256
    Steam ID: 110000133340fd0
    Time within the community: 6 months +

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: Started out as PD on Redemption RP, then went to be a Deputy on the Sheriff Department, then Undersheriff for Avalanche RP.
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: Yes
    Time on Duty: %80

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I miss the police roleplay, and I miss all the interaction. and I miss being a officer with this community.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I'm a very good officer. I've trained multiple other officers that did really well. I'm always around when needed. I can bring a different feel and all around everyone will have a good time! And snow said I was a good cop lol
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Ill sometimes play throughout the week so Monday-Thursday After 9pm EST, My most time played will be the weekends so Friday-Sunday 4pm-4am EST
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

<3

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Eve
    Keymaster

Approved – come speak with Amy McGregor [Eve in discord] to get you set up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login