SkizzyKicks LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions SkizzyKicks LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

LSPD
      The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
      Character Name: Jake Foley
      Discord Username: SkizzyKicks#4256
      Steam ID: 110000133340fd0
      Time within the community: 6 months +

Law Enforcement Information
      Law Enforcement Experience: Started out as PD on Redemption RP, then went to be a Deputy on the Sheriff Department, then Undersheriff for Avalanche RP.
      Previously Applied: No
      C/S Ban: Yes
      Time on Duty: %80

Applicant Questions
      Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I miss the police roleplay, and I miss all the interaction. and I miss being a officer with this community.
      What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I'm a very good officer. I've trained multiple other officers that did really well. I'm always around when needed. I can bring a different feel and all around everyone will have a good time! And snow said I was a good cop lol
      How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Ill sometimes play throughout the week so Monday-Thursday After 9pm EST, My most time played will be the weekends so Friday-Sunday 4pm-4am EST
      RP experience: Over 3 years
      Additional comments?:

<3

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Eve
      Developer

Approved – come speak with Amy McGregor [Eve in discord] to get you set up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.