loader image

simunate DOJ Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs DOJ Submissions simunate DOJ Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    simunate
    Participant

DOJ
    The Department of Justice goal is to enforce the law and defend the interests of Los Santos according to the law; to ensure public safety against threats foreign and domestic; to provide federal leadership in preventing and controlling crime; to seek just punishment for those guilty of unlawful behavior, and to ensure fair and impartial administration of justice for all.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Nathaniel Alland
    Discord Username: simunate
    Steam ID: 76561198022188251
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Department of Justice Information
    Department of Justice Experience: I have a vague familiarity with some criminal law and some police terminology.
    Previously Applied: No.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 60-70% DOJ 40-30% CIV (depends on role and responsibilities)

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Department of Justice?: My father was a CSI and I grew up in and around the boys in blue. However, I'm not interested in a job on patrol or any type of PD job. I'm more interested in having good faith based technical arguments about when a person is and isn't violating social contract. Far too often, the system is biased against the individuals it claims to serve. I want to help in that regard.
    What value can you bring to DOJ?: I am a highly technical individual that can learn quickly and apply logic and scientific theory in order to assist the court of law in understanding a situation from all of the involved angles. I might have a lot to learn about the specifics of the law, but the law is a living breathing thing that changes. In that regard, we all have a lot to learn and we'll never stop learning how society and the penal system can and should interact.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I currently play about 4-6 times a week, usually shortly after 5:00 pm EST on weekdays and anytime during the weekend.
    RP experience: Less than a month
    Additional comments?:

Already a player, just looking to change jobs. I’m not sure if that’s important.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Eve
    Keymaster

Approved pending interview –  Please contact Amy In discord to set up time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login