seth_beason Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions seth_beason Mechanic Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: JJ Webb
    Discord Username: seth_beason#3237
    Steam ID: 76561198860082397
    Time within the community: 6 months +

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: my previous experience I have with mechanics is I have been a mechanic in the city previously and was very active as a mechanic. I also have been a mechanic in multiple other cities. I know a decent amount about cars as I grew up working on cars with my dad helping him change the brakes, oil changes, Rotating the tires, and 02 sensors.
    Previously Applied: Yes I have previously applied to mechanics and was accepted but had some family stuff happen and wasn't active enough so I lost my shop.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 60% Civ 40% Cop

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: I want to join mechanics as I used to have a shop and loved working as a mechanic. I also see that there isn't very many mechanics around in the city. I also just love cars and working on them.
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: What values I can bring as a mechanic is not only rp to all the car enthusiast but also I can bring my car knowledge. I am very active and would be around for anyone that needs a repair or a tow.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: How many days/hrs each week I play is everyday and usually I can play from 12:00 Pm Western time to about 12:00 am Western time
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

Thank you for your time

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.