loader image

Sandy Sandal LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Sandy Sandal LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Sandy Sandal
    Discord Username: thatSkilledWB#2450
    Steam ID: 76561197960287930
    Time within the community: 6 months +

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I've been an officer within Avalanche RP, Archetype RP, and my Uncle is a real life law enforcement officer. I've learned a lot from hearing his stories 🙂
    Previously Applied: Yes, prior to the most recent major wipe I applied and was accepted on Avalanche RP. Before then, I applied on Archetype RP and was also accepted!
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 100%

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I find myself to have a lot of fun and bring enjoyment to those around me while RPing with LSPD! I had a lot of fun experiences in the past, and I want to make many many more. I learned a lot from my prior experience ex. Codes and coms and would be a strong unit for the Avalanche RP LSPD workforce. Lastly, joining the police force guarantees active RP which is what I desire. I would love to be a part of that.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I can bring lots of value. I have a long playtime playing RP as a cop. I also have a wide knowledge of how things play out in real life scenarios. (so I know what to expect and how to keep things realistic). I love learning and evolving from every interaction and the city I call home. That only inspires more RP after getting to know the community as well.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 7 days a week/ 5-7 hours
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

I promise I will be a positive influence to the police force and will spread positivity and build relationships through RP. I will appreciate all of the things that come with being an officer every time I clock in and out. I would be forever grateful to have this opportunity! Thank you for considering my application.

– thatSkilledWB / Randy Randal / Sandy Sandal

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

DefiantReaper

Approved please reach out to LSPD command for interview

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login