Ryleigh Andersson LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Ryleigh Andersson LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: May Clarke
    Discord Username: MisSmolBean#7531
    Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/missmolbean/
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I don't have any experience what so ever within law enforcement, irl i've studied criminology and the criminals behavior so that's the only kind of experience i have. Though i'm more than willing to learn and it doesn't matter how long it takes, i will put in as many hours as possible to go over stuff, ask questions and write down all good information i get from trainings.
    Previously Applied: I have not, this is my very first time applying.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 80% Police and 20% CIV

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I have recently caught interest in joining the police force due to me personally love following rules etc but having that kind of responsibility has me drawn to write this application. Acting in a professional manner and making sure civilians are following the law is something i feel very strongly about.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: As a police officer i will do everything in my power to make sure i am on duty as much as possible, following orders and showing interest in being on duty. But also bring joy and laughs within the police crew itself, i see the police not only as police but also as a group of very close people that loves what they're doing and i want to contribute to that.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I play as much as possible, every day/mostly nights (UK time) and usually when there's no cops around as most of them are Americans.
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

I hope you found my application fitting to what you’re searching for, i am very excited to hear back!

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Approved please reach out to higher command to set up an interview

Cpt. D.Tebo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.