loader image

Roman Smith Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions Roman Smith Mechanic Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Cooper5k
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Roman Smith
    Discord Username: Cooper
    Steam ID: 76561198047888165
    Time within the community: 6 months +

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: In other server's, I've worked as an employee, as well as the owner of Benny's Auto Shop. I've had a thought and well developed and organized way of handling the shop in which I would hire employee's to work for me, and I'd pay them out based on the time they spent and how many customer's they handled. Here's my reference all I ask, is if you don't edit any information on there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I9AfRVHZNts_DWlv0io7L2QhA7zmSMWEyvP1sPa_EGI/edit?usp=sharing
    Previously Applied: Nope.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 95% Mechanic, 5% off duty. (Not sarcasm either.)

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: My experience handling this position and working with customer's and employee's gives me the benefit of the doubt that I will for sure make Benny's work and be a booming business. I love the idea of working there and spending my luxury time in the shop, and overall helping everyone on their vehicles, as I do similar work in real life.
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: Responsible, dedicated, and mature. All 3 of these will allow me to work at my fullest capacity, and bring the most life to the city within, Benny's Auto Shop.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: All days of the week, most of the time 4 pm – 12 am EST.
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

I’d love to take the leadership and show people how running a mechanic shop is properly done. Thank you for taking the time to look at my application.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login