loader image

red031000 LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions red031000 LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    red031000
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Lance Gold
    Discord Username: red031000#2155
    Steam ID: 76561198049936959
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: Minimal to None, outside of civilian interactions with Law Enforcement
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 70% police 30% civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I want to help keep the citizens of Los Santos safe, and help prevent crime from occuring. I want to see the communities in Los Santos thrive
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: Integrety, honesty, and dedication to help people. I care a lot about the community and am always willing to go out of my way to help people with their problems
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 3 or 4 days a week, 5pm GMT to 11pm GMT
    RP experience: 1-2 weeks
    Additional comments?:

I will likely need training to help catch me up to where I need to be, but I am eager and willing to learn

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Eve
    Participant

Accepted pending in-game interview – please contact Amy McGregor/Luke Lawson via discord to set up a time and date.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login