loader image

Randell LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Randell LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Randell
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Howard Ratner
    Discord Username: Randell#6600
    Steam ID: 76561198122046893
    Time within the community: 6 months +

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I was a sergeant for avalanche for a long time before i had left. i was really close to being command but something happened causing me to leave the city. i have been doing cop RP for close to 4 years now and love doing every second of it!
    Previously Applied: Yes i was a cop for a long time around 8 months ago but stuff went down and had to leave the city
    C/S Ban: Yes
    Time on Duty: 100% COP 0% CRIM

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I have been in this force before and love every second of it! bringing down the bad and helping out the good just makes me feel like a better person if i can help out in any way possible!
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I know all my 10 codes, im good with radio etiquette im very professional on the radio, i will never say anything that does not need to be said on radio. i have a ton of experience not only with this city but with police RP.in a whole and would love to learn more in areas that are new to me
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: i would be available most days for at minimum a few hours a day.
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

I loved every second of being a cop before and like i said was like 1 week from being command before i took a bad way and got banned with a group i should not have been with in the first place. never did anything bad on cop it was just on crim and that’s why I’m only sticking to cop the whole time cause that’s what im good at and that’s what i want to stick to the most so i hope you give me this chance for me to climb the ladder again and prove to you guys im worth being a cop in this city! Thank you <3

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

DefiantReaper

Approved please reach out to LSPD command for interview

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login