loader image

r0ta Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions r0ta Mechanic Application

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by r0ta.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    r0ta
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Roman Smith
    Discord Username: r0ta#4220
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:201482614
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: I am the only mechanic at Joe's mech shop (at the lost MC) currently. I have done numerous tows, repairs (going the extra mile for them… literally!) and upgrades for the community to the point where I would say I have an extensive knowledge of how the parts effect the cars in the game. I have also got a fair amount of knowledge irl on cars so I can apply this over to add more interaction with the RP side of things.
    Previously Applied: No.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 100% mech, it's what I've been doing all the time. I take time to interact in a civ environment in between what I'm doing.

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: I want to join the mechanics, as firstly I'm really enjoying the community interaction through "running" a mechs shop. The RP of being a mech really fits what I want to do to in the city, as I do have passion for cars. I have been thinking of ways in which I could run my own shop after interacting with the other head mechs of the city – to be able to create an environment as a mech FOR the community is my goal.
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: The value I can bring as a mechanic will be that I will always be at hand whilst being in the city, I'd be able to drop what I am doing and head on over to the "customer". I'm a very reliable and committed individual; I run a lot off of respect – and I feel this is an important attribute to have. I've made links in the city for Joe, giving him consistent business amongst a few individuals.

But if it came down to having my own shop, I'd be able to build up a clientele that I would work with – for them. As I said previously I am knowledgeable around cars and the in game mechanics; I feel I can apply my knowledge to really give the clientele a custom experience and to send them away happy knowing what I do is for them.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: So far on average I'm hitting about 55 hours a week – on Avalanche. So roughly 8 hours a day. And I am based in the UK, so I am GMT.

I play varying hours during the day, and I do often miss out on seeing the other mechs, due to us being in different timezones.
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

If there are any questions you’d have for me, I am more than happy to give some answers. I’d be really grateful for the opportunity of being a head mech, if given so.

I would also like to add that currently, I am creating a business plan for what I think would make best fit for a mech shop. And currently at Joe’s shop, I do have some documentation going to help the flow of the shop as he didn’t really have that before.

– Rhys.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login