loader image

ProfessorChum Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions ProfessorChum Mechanic Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ProfessorChum
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Alex Martin
    Discord Username: ProfessorChum#7631
    Steam ID: 76561198002337476
    Time within the community: 1 weeks

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: I am a real life Engineer and have been doing mechanics for the last 12 years so it is a a certain strong point.
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 40 – 50 %

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: I think the mechanic job role is one i would like to go for because i do the job in real life so i feel like it is a strong point.
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: I think i will be able to bring an ultra realistic mechanical experience to the game due to my real like knowledge of working on vehicles. The is no better RP experience than something you do every single day.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I will usually play for 6 – 12 hours a week it depends on my work load IRL
    RP experience: Less than a month
    Additional comments?:

I look forward to hearing from you i think it will be a perfect job role for me and I hope to be given the opportunity to run the best mechanic shop you have seen.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login