loader image

Phil MaCrackin Luxury Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Luxury Dealer Submissions Phil MaCrackin Luxury Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Phil MaCrackin
    Participant

ARP Luxury Dealership
    ARP Luxury Dealership is dedicated to supplying the best products and services within our industry, as a part of our commitment to the Los Santo’s area to create an exceptional purchasing experience.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Phil MaCrackin
    Discord Username: Phil MaCrackin#2254
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83258659
    Time within the community: 1 weeks

ARP Luxury Dealership Information
    Dealership Experience: I haven't done a "luxury car dealer" position before, but I've done the normal dealership job for a few months on a server that is no longer around anymore. Also did a few other mechanic jobs as well.
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 90% if not 100%

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the ARP Luxury Dealership?: I have a passion for cars; im a "car guy" so I love seeing all kinds of cars and I would like to help everyone find the vehicle of their dreams for the right price, and I feel I can help people with that on this server. I've come across a few people in the past week looking for the "exotic" dealer and are unable to get ahold of him, and I'd like to take some of the trouble off his hands and be able to do the job when hes not around.
    What value can you bring as a ARP Luxury Dealer?: Im a great listener and have a great attitude and will try to work with people on prices and I'll be available majority of the time and whenever someone needs a vehicle I don't have a problem logging on to help.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: About 6+ hours a day and all throughout the day
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

Any further questions you might need me to answer just message me on discord and I will respond asap

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login