loader image

OlegC Luxury Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Luxury Dealer Submissions OlegC Luxury Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    OlegC
    Participant

ARP Luxury Dealership
    ARP Luxury Dealership is dedicated to supplying the best products and services within our industry, as a part of our commitment to the Los Santo’s area to create an exceptional purchasing experience.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Oleg Chernoski
    Discord Username: MoMo#1206
    Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/idonotgoblehblehbleh/
    Time within the community: 1 weeks

ARP Luxury Dealership Information
    Dealership Experience: I have no previous experience, but I have a pretty big interest in it. I pick up quickly, and I never make the same mistake twice.
    Previously Applied: I have never applied for ARP Luxury Dealership before.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 80% ARP Luxury Dealer(More if Needed) 20% Civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the ARP Luxury Dealership?: I enjoy interreacting with all forms of citizens from normal every day Civs that have saved up to get a nice car, to hard working Officers that just want something to show off to their other friends.
    What value can you bring as a ARP Luxury Dealer?: I can bring a fun and inviting atmosphere for those that are buying cars, and assist in guiding them to the right car for them. I'll also make sure to guide them to the cars that they can afford.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I can be on 5-7 Days a week if need be, and anywhere from 3-8 Hours.
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

I am home IRL for quite awhile due to the Holidays and COVID. So, im fairly free on a daily basis, but that could change in a month or so down the line if work happens to pick back up.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login