nmnorton25 DOJ Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs DOJ Submissions nmnorton25 DOJ Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

DOJ
      The Department of Justice goal is to enforce the law and defend the interests of Los Santos according to the law; to ensure public safety against threats foreign and domestic; to provide federal leadership in preventing and controlling crime; to seek just punishment for those guilty of unlawful behavior, and to ensure fair and impartial administration of justice for all.

Applicant Information
      Character Name: Mordekai Goldshmidt
      Discord Username: Shnozy#1104
      Steam ID: 76561198026912725
      Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Department of Justice Information
      Department of Justice Experience: None, but fully committed to learning every single aspect of Avalanche-RP law. I do not want to begin RPing as a lawyer until I'm confident in my knowledge.
      Previously Applied: No
      C/S Ban: No
      Time on Duty: More time as lawyer during heavy pop. 70% lawyer – 30% civ during peak hours

Applicant Questions
      Why do you want to join the Department of Justice?: I have RPed in ARMA as well as GTA V for a few years. Law is never an aspect I've had a chance to try. It provides excellent potential to provide great RP for myself as well as others. I feel sometimes Civs can get lost in the city, but lawyers always have an opportunity to provide an exciting new dynamic to a characters story arch.
      What value can you bring to DOJ?: As a DOJ I would bring exciting, enjoyable, and true to the role RP. My main goal is to provide content for others. I would love to get fully ingrained in the Avalanche-RP city. I am confident I'll be able to think on my feet and help create new, exciting character paths for myself and others.
      How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Tuesdays – 2pm EST – 10pm EST
      Wednesdays 2pm EST – 7pm EST
      Fridays 2pm EST – 10pm EST (usually later on these days)
      Most Sundays

Other days I can hop on if needed for cases. Just cant guarantee hours outside of what is listed at this time.
      RP experience: 1-3 years
      Additional comments?:

I appreciate the consideration for the job and the work put into this server. After searching for a server for almost a month I am very happy to have found avalanche and would love to become a whitelisted DOJ member!

Thanks

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Your application has been approved please contact Judge Ross to set up an Interview.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.