loader image

MtG_UmbralWolf LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions MtG_UmbralWolf LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MtG_UmbralWolf
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Brodrick O'Malley
    Discord Username: MtG_UmbralWolf#9173
    Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MtG_UmbralWolf/
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: Currently working as an officer on another server though I am more then willing to learn.
    Previously Applied: Not on this server no
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 50% EMS 50% PD

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: Honestly I want to help change peoples lives and make Los Santos a better place to live for everyone.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I've worked closely with PD as an irl paramedic and I'm somewhat familiar with some of their practices. I could also function as a stand in medic if needed when on duty and EMS had an extended response time.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Tuesday-thursday after 9am MST till roughly 8pm MST
    Saturday-Monday: After 1pm MST till roughly 8pm MST
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

I do live with Autism so I might be slow on the up take and when it comes to learning some stuff but I am very much an eager beaver and have a very high drive to work sometimes to my own detriment.

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

M.Snow
    Keymaster

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login