loader image

MR POTATO Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions MR POTATO Mechanic Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    MR POTATO
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Patrick Palmero
    Discord Username: MR POTATO#2754
    Steam ID: 76561198347653959
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: None
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 60% Mech 40% Civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: I've wanted to become a mechanic since old avalanche, I always loved the roleplay mechanics would bring to the city and now I'm looking to bring that myself. My friend Dolli also invited me to work for him/with him, that is a big reason I found the motivation to write this and attempt to become a mechanic. On top of that I've seen mechanics work on streams and in game, it looked like an overall cool and fun job, I love being able to help people with their cars and touch them up as well as give them advice. Finally I love cars and Avalanche has implemented a ton of new cool and fun cars to the server and I would be really happy/exited to get to check them out, I feel like becoming a mechanic would be the best path for myself.
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: I can contribute my time as well as lately I've been able to play the server most of the day. One thing about me is that I am a quick learner, and also I have phenomenal memory. With just a little bit of help I could become a great mechanic. I know how to lead on role-play scenario's and make them more interesting and fun overall for everyone involved. Nevertheless I am quick to adapt to new situations and environments, therefor I would be a great candidate to apply for the mechanic role.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: up too 8 hours a day with 7 days a week (unless I have a social event or other activity planed). I play in WST (3 hours behind est)
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

Even though I may be lacking in the experience I am 100% ready to take up any task that helps betters my knowledge so that I could be the best mechanic I can be.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login