loader image

MR POTATO EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions MR POTATO EMS Application

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MR POTATO
    Participant

EMS
    provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Patrick Palmer
    Discord Username: MR POTATO#2754
    Steam ID: 76561198347653959
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

EMS Information
    EMS Experience: None, sadly.
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 50% EMS 50% Civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Emergency Medical Services?: I noticed the city is lacking EMS, I wanted to help make a stable society within the city. I also always loved the RP EMS would bring, weather it be funny, serious, or helpful ive always though EMS was an important part of any city. I would also like to know the community better and fully experience what this city has to offer.
    What value can you bring as a EMS?: I can offer many hours of on duty service. As the pandemic started Ive been at home almost all day everyday so I can offer my time as I have a lot of it on my hands. As well as im a quick and active learner, while I may be inexperienced I do intend to do my best to learn and gain the experience im lacking.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I typically play around 1:00 pm western standard time. After my classes im on and active, I can offer up to 3-5 hours a day on EMS. Im on mostly everyday unless I have a social event planed.
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

I hope you give me a chance to show you I can be a beneficial part of the city even though I may be inexperienced.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

alienhunter95
    Participant

Hello MR POTATO,

Thank you for your interest in Avalanche RP’s EMS Department. Someone from EMS command will reach out to you shortly in regard to the status of your application.

alienhunter95
    Participant

This application should be closed out since applicant has successfully found employment elsewhere, and is no longer interested in this position.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login