loader image

Moonshine Business

Home Forums Community Business Applications Moonshine Business

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ZachBaer1
    Participant

I would like to ask if it would be possible to have a moonshine business where I would own the yellow jacket and another property that I could use for the business I already have the locations and everything needed for it to look good! I would need help with a few things from the development point of view I would need an storage area in the yellow jacket that I could have all my beer and liquor in and then my moonshine. I would also need a way to make the moonshine I would love to see if there would be a way like of implementing it in for me to actually make it so go to like different areas to collect different types of ingredients so like corn, honey, barley and stuff. I would first start with preparation so I would do grains are grounded and cooked to where the barley is malted then it would go into mashing stage which is grains and barley added to water converting into a liquid which is also known as mash. It would then go to the fermenting stage which is where the mash goes into a tank with yeast and then the sugars and carbon dioxide with alcohol and then where it is aged. I would basically just would need the ingredients to proceed with the processing on the different locations if this would be possible I would love to hear back from you guys. I also have a design that could be used as the logo for moonshine and how it would work if we want to see if this can proceed and talk about it at a later time I am perfectly okay with that.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login