loader image

Mist Luxury Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Luxury Dealer Submissions Mist Luxury Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mist
    Participant

ARP Luxury Dealership
    ARP Luxury Dealership is dedicated to supplying the best products and services within our industry, as a part of our commitment to the Los Santo’s area to create an exceptional purchasing experience.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Ronnie Ruben
    Discord Username: Mist#2317
    Steam ID: 76561199058764770
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

ARP Luxury Dealership Information
    Dealership Experience: I do not have any previous experience as a luxury car dealer.
    Previously Applied: No I have not.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 60% CIV 40% Luxury Dealer

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the ARP Luxury Dealership?: I've always seen the dealership shut and want to bring it back to life by being a dealer.
    What value can you bring as a ARP Luxury Dealer?: I can bring the Car dealer back to the city and active again which may entice people to head around that area again, and give a better rp experience when it comes to buying cars.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I play everyday for at least 4hours a day or even more on weekends and Friday.
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

I have final exams coming up soon (wish me luck) so i will not be as active but as soon as they are over i will be back to playing.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Mist
    Participant

Scratch this one out, gonna submit another one in a short while.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login