loader image

Mist LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Mist LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mist
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: John Lewis
    Discord Username: Mist#2317
    Steam ID: 76561199058764770
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I have previously been in the LSPD on a different city, although it was quite a while ago i do remember most of the important points needed to be in the LSPD, i do mostly remember my 10 codes but i may need a run over of them again.
    Previously Applied: No.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 60% Police 40% CIV

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I feel like there are times when the LSPD is low on numbers and usually outnumbered, i want to get involved with that and join the police force as i feel i can bring a great experience by protecting the city and taking down crims.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I have an exceptional shot and i've had previous experience in another city so i mostly get how it all works, i also can be a great negotiator and speak to people fluently.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I play everyday of the week after school and on the weekends.
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

Kept the application short as i honestly couldn’t think of much else to add.

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

DefiantReaper

Approved please reach out to command staff for an interview

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login