MiddleSkillz DOJ Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs DOJ Submissions MiddleSkillz DOJ Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    The Department of Justice goal is to enforce the law and defend the interests of Los Santos according to the law; to ensure public safety against threats foreign and domestic; to provide federal leadership in preventing and controlling crime; to seek just punishment for those guilty of unlawful behavior, and to ensure fair and impartial administration of justice for all.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Jacob Coleman
    Discord Username: MiddleSkillz#7041
    Steam ID: 76561198923041962
    Time within the community: 1 weeks

Department of Justice Information
    Department of Justice Experience: I have been DOJ in various other cities throughout my time in FiveM. I have played roles from Judge to Lawyer so I have a very in-depth knowledge of every aspect of DOJ and what should be expected while performing my duties.
    Previously Applied: No, I have not.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 100% DOJ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Department of Justice?: I want to join the DOJ because I feel that I can bring an active, devoted member of the Lawyers Union of San Andreas. I will focus on my clients getting the most favourable sentence and fine that is available.
    What value can you bring to DOJ?: I can bring someone who will constantly be active as well as offering immersive and enjoyable RP for both cops and my clients while they are being arrested and/or prosecuted.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: All-day every day! Must mostly evenings on weekdays and all day on weekends.
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

No

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

SenpapiUwU
    Staff Team

Thank you very much for your interest in the DOJ, we would like to invite you to an in city interview. Please send an email to a Mr. Shelby Ferguson and he will set up a date and time that is acceptable for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.