loader image

Melinda Rogers – EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions Melinda Rogers – EMS Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    theawesomater
    Participant

EMS
    provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Melinda Rogers
    Discord Username: theawesomater#1247
    Steam ID: 76561198100271791
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

EMS Information
    EMS Experience: I do not have any EMS experience but am willing to learn
    Previously Applied: No i have not
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: When im on this character ill be on duty most of the time.

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Emergency Medical Services?: I want to join EMS because i heard they were hiring. and i want to help out and experience a different side of roleplay compared to what im used to
    What value can you bring as a EMS?: I can bring a unique perspective and experience. Plus due to my timezone im around later when most EMS are either sleeping or off duty
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: Generally i play at least 3-4 days a week for most of the day if im available

From about 10am AEDT to about 4-5PM AEDT (So 3PM PST to 10PM PST)
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

I do also have a character that is currently an officer with the LSPD. But if given the chance to become an EMS with this character i will balance my time between both roles and be a productive member of both teams with both characters

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

alienhunter95
    Participant

Thank you for submitting an application. Before hiring, EMS Command will like to speak with you in regard to an interview. Please give us time to set up the interview and we will be in touch with you soon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login