loader image

Mason LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Mason LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mason
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Ron Lee
    Discord Username: Mason.#1837
    Steam ID: 156725758
    Time within the community: 2-4 weeks

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I know basic Lew enforcement i know most of the 10- codes and basic procedures but im willing to learn
    Previously Applied: No i have not
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 40 lspd 60 civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I want to cut down on the crime rate in LS because it is too high and watching reports of the robberies it is often rare that the law enforcement officers win the chase i can help chase that im good at driving and can help heavily in pursuits.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: my skills and driving and an extra officer on scene is never a bad thing im also not a bad shot
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: pretty much from 8am to midnight EST i have online school and have nothing to do
    RP experience: 1-6 months
    Additional comments?:

none

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Eve
    Participant

Denied, please speak with Amy Snow for more information.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login