loader image

MaddHatter420 Real Estate Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs RealEstate Submissions MaddHatter420 Real Estate Application

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    MaddHatter420
    Participant

Real Estate
    Drive around in style with your very own company car, showing off some of the best luxury homes, stores, and offices to the high-class people of Los Santos.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Brian Wilson
    Discord Username: MaddHatter#7594
    Steam ID: 76561198098427379
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Real Estate Information
    Real Estate Experience: I have no experience with Real Estate.
    Previously Applied: I have not applied before
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 80% Real Estate 20% Civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Real Estate Offic?: I have noticed a lack of real estate agents in the city lately, so I figured I would apply and try my hand at being a realtor. I have been looking for more ways to connect with people in the city, and figured selling houses would be a good way to interact with people.
    What value can you bring as a Real Estate?: Well I am usually available to fly into the city regularly, so I would be more active as a realtor, which would allow more properties to be purchased. I am also a very sociable person, and I like to meet people and learn about things happening in the city.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I am usually in the city daily, and I usually stay in the city for several hours. I am usually on around 8 PM EST through out the week, but have been known to fly in occasionally in the earlier hours for a little bit.
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login