loader image

M00ky EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions M00ky EMS Application

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    M00ky
    Participant

EMS
    provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Samara
    Discord Username: M00k#6901
    Steam ID: 76561198830251294
    Time within the community: Less than a week

EMS Information
    EMS Experience: None.
    Previously Applied: No.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 70% EMS and 30% CIV

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Emergency Medical Services?: Being able to save others when they need help sounds very rewarding. Being left to die is something I don’t want others to experience if they don’t have to.
    What value can you bring as a EMS?: I have medical knowledge in basic life saving procedures due to current schooling irl.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: 3-4 times a week. Usually Im on afternoons/evenings.
    RP experience: 1-2 weeks
    Additional comments?:

Thanks for reading 🙂

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

alienhunter95
    Participant

Hi M00ky,

Thank you for applying for Avalanche RP’s EMS Department! We’ve taken the time to review your application and would like to schedule an interview with you. Either myself or the EMS Commander will reach out to you shortly. Thank you!

Sincerely,

alienhunter95

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login