loader image

M.Snow EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions M.Snow EMS Application

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    M.Snow
    Keymaster

EMS

provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and inju23red and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Mike Snow
    Discord Username: hipster#0001
    Steam ID: 7546484587854156
    How long have you been in the community?: Too fucking long
    How much RP experience do you have? not much, its shit
    Have you ever been banned? Yes

EMS Information
    Is this your main character? Yes
    Criminal affiliations.: Yes
    What previous experience do you have within EMS? Baby i was the first EMS in redemption that hired the O.G's
    Have you previously applied to EMS? Never

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join EMS? I don't, this is just a test for a fix to this application form
    Why should you be chosen over other applicants? You really shouldn't i will kill everyone
    What value can you bring as a EMS? Nothing
    Estimated time on server that you’ll be on duty: 20% cop, 10 % crim 70% dev

Additional comments?:

Yeet

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

alienhunter95
    Participant

Thank you for your interest in Avalanche County’s EMS Department. Due to suspected criminal affiliations, as well as your desire to not actually join EMS, I will have to deny this application.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login