M.Snow EMS Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs EMS Submissions M.Snow EMS Application

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Developer

EMS

provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and inju23red and transport the patient to a medical facility where further treatment can be provided. We do our best to provide treatment to every citizen of San Andreas and ensure their safety throughout.

Applicant Information
      Character Name: Mike Snow
      Discord Username: hipster#0001
      Steam ID: 7546484587854156
      How long have you been in the community?: Too fucking long
      How much RP experience do you have? not much, its shit
      Have you ever been banned? Yes

EMS Information
      Is this your main character? Yes
      Criminal affiliations.: Yes
      What previous experience do you have within EMS? Baby i was the first EMS in redemption that hired the O.G's
      Have you previously applied to EMS? Never

Applicant Questions
      Why do you want to join EMS? I don't, this is just a test for a fix to this application form
      Why should you be chosen over other applicants? You really shouldn't i will kill everyone
      What value can you bring as a EMS? Nothing
      Estimated time on server that you’ll be on duty: 20% cop, 10 % crim 70% dev

Additional comments?:

Yeet

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for your interest in Avalanche County’s EMS Department. Due to suspected criminal affiliations, as well as your desire to not actually join EMS, I will have to deny this application.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

READY TO Become a supporter?

Thoses that wish to support the server and fund this project get awesome perks.

Avalanche RP © 2022  •  All related content, characters, names and materials that could be part of an existing work, are the exclusive property of their authors.