loader image

Lyra Connors LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Lyra Connors LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wynter W. Wolfe
    Participant

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Lyra Connors
    Discord Username: WynterWyllowWolfe32576
    Steam ID: 76561199098523120
    Time within the community: 1 weeks

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: None
    Previously Applied: No
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 33% civ, 33% Cop, 34% EMS

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I want to protect those that can't protect themselves.
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: Another person standing to defend and protect those in the city.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I'm on everyday. I normally online 8-12pm EST. Weekends, it changes.
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

I look forward to working and growing in the community. I want to keep everyone safe and to hope clear out those who wish to do harm.

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

Eve
    Keymaster

approved

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login