loader image

Luuxze Mechanic Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs Mechanic Submissions Luuxze Mechanic Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Luuxze
    Participant

Mechanic
    Repair, upgrade and rack in the big bucks. Mechanics are the backbone of the car industry, keeping cars in working, moving order. .

Applicant Information
    Character Name: Derek Palmero
    Discord Username: luuxze#4596
    Steam ID: 76561198414931743
    Time within the community: 6 months +

Mechanic Information
    Mechanic Experience: I was a mechanic in other servers as well as I was working with a mechanic in the old avalanche.
    Previously Applied: I have, In the old city.
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 60% Mech, 40% Civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join Mechanics?: I would love to become a mechanic to continue an Roleplay experience I have created, A business called Luxury J-spec Auto-motives LLC its based on imported vehicles with mechanics that have a passion to help create and bring a car to life with the power, the quality, and the performance needed to have people turn they're head when they see the vehicle. All employees would go through a course, so they know exactly what they are getting into with these beautiful imported cars. We plan on becoming a big business in the city of Los Santos, Where customer's will know that we are the one that should work on their elegant cars. All employees are very unique and can and will help the costumers design to create they vehicle they have always wanted. My employees and I Derek Palmero Will keep our business well maintained and all employees will be paid in full on time.
    What value can you bring as a Mechanic?: I would provide a good work ethic, as well as a enjoyable rp experience for our customers. At this point in time they're is not many accepted whitelist mechanics, and the players that do have that whitelist aren't active when needed. I already have multiple possible employees that would want a job, I believe that accepting me would add a efficient and fun mechanic company to the city. On top of that if I own a company it will encourage others to become mechanics looking for work helping with the current shortage that we are experiencing.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: I hop on everyday for about 4-8 hours depending if i'm not doing anything and on the weekends i'm on almost all day.
    RP experience: Over 3 years
    Additional comments?:

I would hope you guys consider me as a great choice to join the Mechanic team and if so I can not wait for the RP that will happen in the city with Luxury J-spec Auto-motives LLC. Thanks for checking this out!

Sincerely, Derek Palmero

Thank you for applying, we have your application and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you and good luck!

M.Snow
    Keymaster

APPLICATION DENIED

This app is over a month old, please feel free to resubmit it. Thanks for applying and your attempt.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login