loader image

Luckedaniel9@gmail.com LSPD Application

Home Forums Whitelisted Jobs LSPD Submissions Luckedaniel9@gmail.com LSPD Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

LSPD
    The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police, make up the executive branchs of Los Santos; together they ensure that the law is upheld and enforced.

Applicant Information
    Character Name: John Daniels
    Discord Username: luckecharms13#9287
    Steam ID: 76561197960287930
    Time within the community: 1-6 months

Law Enforcement Information
    Law Enforcement Experience: I don't have any experience with law enforcement but i am more then willing to learn the roll
    Previously Applied: No I have not
    C/S Ban: No
    Time on Duty: 50% on duty 50% civ

Applicant Questions
    Why do you want to join the Sheriff’s Office?: I want to join the police force to learn the ropes and have great rp experiences with other officers and civs. I want to be successful cop career and bring a sense of pride to the badge
    What value can you bring as a Police Officer?: I can bring a sense of trust and reliability to the force. I want be able to help with chases as much as possible and making the sure the streets are safe and all civs are abiding by the law.
    How many days/hrs each week do you play and what times?: right now I'm doing bout 20-40 hours a week while I can update after I get job
    RP experience: 1-3 years
    Additional comments?:

I know i have no experience but i am a fast learner and will do my best to follow all the rules and laws that come with the badge

Thank you for applying, we have your application, and a member from the correct department will review it. The outcome will be posted here. Please check back at a later time and/or regularly. Do not message server staff as they can not progress your application further. Thank you, and good luck!

DefiantReaper

Approved Please reach out to Luke Lawson

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login